Thread Screw Pogo Pin
Are you desiring the thread screw pogo pin of the accuracy size? are you looking for optimal product quality, the shortest delivery, a competitive quotation, and the best after-sales service? Dongguan Promax is a leading pogo pin ODM Manufacturer and Vendor since 2014, we have been contributing ourselves to R&D and manufacturing of optimal products, looking forward to win-win cooperation!
DiameterΦ:≥0.7mm, full stroke ≥0.2mm, working stroke ≥0.05mm
Thread screw, DIP, SMT/SMD, or others
Brass, SUS304/316F/L,CuTe,HBi59,Cu-Sn, etc
Au, Ag, Pd, Pt, Rh, Ru, Ni, etc
3000pcs by T&R, Tray, Tube, Box, PE bag, etc
DHL, FedEx, UPS, ship the sample out in ~2 weeks, mass production goods in 3-4 weeks
Use Case of Thread Screw Pogo Pin
This case described the design of a threaded pogo pin used for family medical equipment from CYGIA Group, product requirement was non-magnetism and was to comply with all environmental protection requirements about RoHS, REACH, H/F, WEEE, EUP. the requested screw thread was 6-32 UNC-2A with the length 7.5mm±0.15mm, the total length of thread screw pogo pin was 24.77mm, The flange of the barrel was a regular hexagonal, its size was 11*9.53*3.3mm.
Our Engineer Started To Study The Case
Our engineer double confirmed with the customer about complete product requirements, application, and environmental protective details, and then, we internally discussed how to effectively eliminate all magnetism of the product:
- The material of the plunger, the barrel, and the spring, BeCu was recommended because it was the best raw bar material to remove magnetism. both brass or HBi-59 could generate slight magnetism too, we needed to minimize the risk.
- For the plating of the plunger, the barrel, and the spring, Ni could not be used, CuZn was recommended to be the alternative to Ni. all plating was Au.
The main considerations for selecting the materials
- Hardness and cutting performance;
- Electrical conductivity; Yield strength;
- Ductility; Material cost;
- Corrosion resistance and environmental performance;
Spring commonly used metal materials are:
- Phosphor bronze;
- No magnetic spring
The considerations for selecting spring materials:
- Wire diameter and overall size;
- Elasticity and life;
- Corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance;
- Material cost;
- Environmental performance