Last Updated on July 7, 2023 by Tony
Electronica China 2023 will be held at the Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center from July 11 to 13. Electronica China is an exhibition of the electronics industry and an important event in the industry. The exhibition area covers the following key industries: switches and connectors, semiconductors, automotive electronics and testing, artificial intelligence technology, Internet of Things technology, etc.
Here is a guide for the Shanghai Electronics Exhibition on July 11, 2023, including transportation, accommodation, and dining options:
- From Pudong International Airport to Shanghai New International Expo Center:
- Subway: Take Line 2 from Pudong International Airport Station to Guanglan Road Station. From there, it’s a short walk to the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
- Taxi: You can also take a taxi from the airport to the Shanghai New International Expo Center. Make sure to use licensed taxis and ask the driver to use the meter.
- Subway: Shanghai has a well-developed subway system. Purchase a transportation card (such as the Shanghai Public Transportation Card) or use mobile payment to buy subway tickets.
- Bus: Use online maps or navigation apps to find the bus routes that suit your needs.
- Taxi: Hail taxis on the street or find them at designated taxi stands. Choose licensed taxis and ask the driver to use the meter.
- Recommended areas: Book hotels near the Shanghai New International Expo Center, such as Pudong New Area, Longyang Road area, or Century Park area.
- Booking advice: It is advisable to book your hotel in advance to ensure room availability. You can use online travel booking websites (such as Booking.com, Agoda, and Expedia) or contact travel agents to make hotel reservations.
- Local cuisine: Explore the local specialties and snacks in Shanghai.
- Xiaolongbao (steamed soup dumplings): These are famous in Shanghai. Visit local restaurants to try the delicious and flavorful xiaolongbao, either in the traditional style or with various fillings.
- Shengjianbao (pan-fried buns): Another popular snack in Shanghai, these buns are filled with juicy meat and have a crispy bottom.
- Chao Nian Gao (stir-fried rice cakes): Shanghai-style stir-fried rice cakes are known for their chewy texture and various ingredients.
- Local dishes: Sample Shanghai’s local dishes such as soy sauce-braised pork, braised lion’s head meatballs, and crab roe xiaolongbao.
- International cuisine: Shanghai also offers a wide range of international restaurants serving Italian, French, Japanese, Thai, and other cuisines.
Shanghai Electronics Exhibition is an exciting event where you can explore the latest electronic technologies, network with industry professionals, and enjoy the local culture. Plan your transportation, accommodation, and dining arrangements based on the above guide to ensure a pleasant and successful experience.
Wishing you a successful and enjoyable time at the Shanghai Electronics Exhibition!